Friday, August 24, 2007

Ch ch ch changes


Changes, have been occuring around this household. My oldest son is reading Plato's Republic rather than rushing to complete the latest Harry Potter book. He also will acquire his first bus/train pass, learning to be more independent as he takes off for lycee this year. Second son shocked me earlier this year when he expressed his preference for the film "A Beautiful Mind" over the CGI extravaganza "Spiderman 3". He is also growing so rapidly that I feel like a dwarf next to him. The Princess is now tall enough to go on every roller coaster at Parc Asterix. When did that happen? Our sweet kitty has picked up the carniverous habit of depositing mice, living and dead in our bedroom, eeewwww. My handsome husband has become even more striking by growing a beard. Our cell phone provider gave me a new portable phone this week. It takes pictures, organizes my calendar and even works as a phone! Finally, the old used washing machine died. When the sparkly new one arrives tomorrow it will have a week's worth of work to do! Ain't life grand?

No comments: