Friday, September 28, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the next president . . .

The Princess is running for "déléguée de classe"--sort of like a class representative. It is a crowded field with 9 of the 24 students in the running. Last night she was working on her campaign slogan. She wisely chose, "je vous écouterai sans vous insulter". (I will listen to you without insulting you) Today I asked her if she had insulted anyone at school. She replied, "No". I told her that it was a good thing to keep her promise. She answered, "I just said it; I didn't promise it."

The election is Monday. We'll have special coverage of the elections at le Collège Rosa Parks à Villabé. Don't miss it.

1 comment:

annie said...

Villabe named it's college after Rosa Parks? Really?

I'd vote for the Princess. Did any of the other candidates say they wouldn't be mean in order to win votes?