Monday, October 8, 2007

France Wins!

Ah, the Monday sports news was glum for a KSU/Chiefs fan. The only ray of sunshine is the fact that FRANCE DEFEATED NEW ZEALAND! Now I realize that this is no news to Americanos. I scoured AOL sports and could find nothing about the Rugby World Cup--but it sure is BIG news in the southern hemisphere. I encourage you to do a YouTube.com search for the Haka, which the All-Blacks perform before each match. The French team were staring them down with determination and ended up winning the match. France faces England in the semi-final-- South Africa v. Argentina in the other semi match. Woo Hoo! Maybe it will be a France/South Africa in the final. Only in our own little bizarro world is that a thing worth pondering!

1 comment:

Al said...

I could have watched the France/England match for a mere $25.00 on pay per view. I thought I should save it and contribute to the Austin building fund! Go Austins!