Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Follow up on Semsa's Quilt

Since my last post we have moved into our new home (more on that later), I've gone to Turkey and back (more on that later), and passed the one year anniversary of Dad's death while continuing to mourn the loss of Karin. Sometimes life happens all at once.

However, I wanted to give an update. I met with one of the ladies who gave our quilt to Semsa. Semsa has been feeling very isolated and lonely. When she received the quilt she was overwhelmed with the outpouring of love. She said it was the most precious gift she had received. Thank you again to all who contributed in stitches and prayer. Continue to pray for her as the trial drags on, meaning that she has to relive that painful experience over and over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you were there last week. I can't believe how much you have experienced in these few weeks. Wow. Mary P.