Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cubicle Madness


Working in an office setting can lead one to do silly things. Our office in particular feels a bit like being caught up in a lovely Kansas tornado. People coming, people going, crises, urgentmustbedoneyesterday-type issues. Sometimes we need to release a bit of stress. Recently, following a few days of craziness, my friend and I innocently googled "stapler in jello" (fans of The Office will understand) To our surprise there are many websites with step by step instructions on doing just such a thing. Dental floss is the key. We plotted and planned and giggled a lot. One day we placed the stapler in jello on Josh's desk. Well, we thought it was funny. The stapler still works.

3 comments:

Don and Be said...

Words escape me ......

annie said...

How weird is this: On my friend Dawn's blog, I just--like 3 minutes ago-- added "He put my stapler in jello again" as one of my favorite Office quotes EVER. I am SO PROUD of you all!


My other two favorites are:

Michael: You may look around, and see two groups here. White collar, blue collar. But I don't see it that way. You know why not? Because I am collar-blind.


And:

Michael (paraphrased): ..and then Ryan's technology tries to kill you by telling you to drive into a lake!

Anonymous said...

Just had to see the visual evidence of this wild story!!!