Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been off of the blogosphere for a few weeks. My next post will tell why. The Quilter has been quilting.

My friend Be has tagged me for a middle name game. The deal is to say something for each letter of my middle name and then tag someone else. Here it goes:

J-azz music is my favorite. Love it.
E-nglish is my mother-tongue even though it is slipping these days!
A-nnie is my cool California friend who writes so eloquently
N-icole is my MOM and she is also very cool
N-eedles--have to have a sharp one for quilting!
I-ce cream is one of the greatest foods ever
N-orway is a country I would love to visit some day
E-very one in the world deserves a chance to hear the gospel!

Well, I'm not sure if I did that correctly--but Annie you are tagged!

No comments: