Sunday, May 13, 2007

Two Terribly Cool Teens and a Princess

Cool teen #1 (in the middle) was called "Madame" at the store yesterday. He thought it was hilarious.

Today we bought him a hat from Mali (where he was born) in a French village and had Turkish doner sandwiches for lunch. He thought that was really cool.

T.C.T #1 played electric guitar at church this morning. It thrilled him to turn the amp sound to "dirty" on the last song. I have to admit--it sounded cool.

T.C.T #2 played electric bass. He is shy about it but it adds a lot to the Austin family band. (Mom still just plays acoustic guitar)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Don and Be said...

Wow! There's more hair there than at a ZZ Top convention! How long has it been since I was over there, 2004? You mean you can grow that much hair in 3 years? I'm losing it in places I don't want to and growing it in places I don't want to....
But really, the kids look great! You have a marvelous family.
Love You All,
Don

Mary Petersen said...

Great pic! I love the "madame" title. Glad he saw the humour! Mary

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.