Friday, May 11, 2007

Welcome to my blog

It seems irrational for me to start a blog. I am a terribly poor writer and a great procrastinator when it comes to keeping in touch. But I thought perhaps if I had a place to share thoughts, experiences and random musings that my writing would improve and my thinking become less muddled. Also, I am asked from time to time, "what is it like to live in France?", "what do you do?", and "what is a typical day like?" Now I can respond with my blog address!
So, for what it is worth--welcome from the Village Quilter.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Dear Village Quilter,
This blog makes me miss quilting with you more. But that is ok. It makes me look forward to future times together.
Love,
Your Orlando Quilter
Jenny

Don and Be said...

Dear VQ,
You will get hooked on blogging. I never thought I would fall victim, but I'm doing the blog thing and average of an hour a day ...... maybe more.
Just Tryin' To Be A Blessin'
Don